Thank you for choosing New Heights MedSPA for your next procedure. In preparation for your procedure, please keep in mind the following:
1. Do not drink alcohol OR caffeine within 24 hours of a procedure.
2. Drink plenty of water before and after your procedure.
3. Consult a physician prior to having ANY procedure performed.
4. Wear comfortable clothing that can easily be washed as oils and creams may come in contact with clothing
5. Wear underwear or bathing suit that allows for easy access to your complete stomach and flanks areas or you may wear a towel spa wrap that we provide.
6. Do not tan or spray tan within 24 hours of a procedure.
7. Show all your friends your great results and have them call for an appointment! Refer a friend and get a discount on your next procedure.
8. If you have a pace maker, metal implants, surgeries or are pregnant, please inform us prior to any procedures.
9. Do not apply any lotions, perfumes, colognes or body products prior to any procedures. This can cause adverse reactions and possible complications.
10. If you have hair in the area to be treated, we will be unable to use vacuum unless the hair is removed in the area to be treated.
11. Due to insurance limitations and space in our procedure rooms, we are unable to accommodate children. Please make other arrangements.